What Do I Need to Register?


Students should bring the following paperwork and documentation for registration: Proof of Citizenship (i.e. Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, etc.) Photo Identification (Driver’s License, Health Card, etc.) Original Transcript From Your Previous School. We can help you get a copy if you are unable!

What Do I Need to Register?2023-04-03T13:14:26-04:00

Can I Get My GED?


No. At the Adult & Alternate Education Centre, all of our credit courses go towards completing your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).

Can I Get My GED?2020-07-13T11:04:04-04:00

How Do I Know If I Qualify for PLAR or Maturity Credits?


To be eligible for Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR), students must: Turning 18 years old on or after January 1st of the school year; and Enrolled in a secondary school credit program for the purpose of obtaining an OSSD. The Maturity Credits program is for students who entered high school prior to September 1999. Students may be eligible to receive up to 12 equivalency credits from their work and life experience since leaving high school. A mature student must still complete a minimum of four Grade 11 or Grade 12 credits after becoming a mature student. These credits must include a [...]

How Do I Know If I Qualify for PLAR or Maturity Credits?2023-04-03T13:15:18-04:00
Go to Top