The Dual Credits program allows students to earn a high school and college credit at the same time. The Dual Credits program runs various times throughout the year. Students must take a high school credit course at the Adult & Alternate Education Centre to be eligible. The Dual Credits program is an excellent way to sample college, while working towards your secondary school diploma.
There are three options to register for the Dual Credits program:
- Call Your Local AAEC to set up an appointment;
- Walk-In Registrations. Our continuous intake process means that you can register at any time!
- Fill out the Online Registration Form and a representative will be in touch with you.
What You’ll Need
Bring the following paperwork and documentation:
- Proof of Citizenship (i.e. Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, etc.)
- Photo Identification (Driver’s License, Health Card, etc.)
- $25 Student Activity Fee
- Original Transcript From Your Previous School. We can help you get a copy if you are unable!