September through June.
Semester 1: September to January
Semester 2: February to June
- Students must be at least 14 years of age.
The Virtual Learning Centre has been offering Ontario Secondary School students a wide range of flexible, and well-designed high school courses since 1997. It is a renowned program that is unlike any other eLearning initiative in Ontario.
The VLC offers students a full range of learning opportunities powered by the latest online technologies available.
VLC is committed to setting very high standards for distance learning and know that the student-teacher interaction is key to student success. For this reason, VLC encourages all students to attend web meetings, and to adhere to the course schedule and all due dates. This level of rigor builds a strong work ethic and forges a classroom and school community thereby preparing our students for post-secondary studies.
What You’ll Need
- School authorization forms
- A copy of the birth certificate
- A copy of the Ontario Health Card
- An up-to-date transcript
- A synopsis of the curriculum covered while receiving instruction at home
- A copy of the ‘Letter of Intent to Home School’ submitted to your board for the 2017/18 school year
For more information, please contact us:
OR visit our website.