Continuous entry throughout the school year.
Call to book an appointment or drop into any AETC Centre to speak with a counsellor.
The Return, Earn and Learn Program allows students to earn credits towards their diploma and learn applied skills on the job.
In addition, students who are working may co-op at their workplace and earn credits while being paid.
If you failed a course or quit a course, you may qualify for credit recovery or credit continuation.
What does the R.E.A.L. Program Offer?
- Students can earn credits
- Recover credits that you almost passed
- Continue credits that you did not finish
- Career Counselling
- Vocational Counselling
- Co-operative Education
- Apprenticeship training
What You’ll Need
- An original transcript from your previous school. We can help you get a copy, if you are unable.
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship (Birth Certificate, Passport, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
- Student activity fee ($25 per school year)
City of Kawartha Lakes