Continuous entry throughout the school year.
Call to book an appointment or drop into any AETC Centre to speak with a counsellor.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age. Students older than 16 are also eligible.
The Return, Earn and Learn Program allows students to earn credits towards their diploma and learn applied skills on the job.
In addition, students who are working may co-op at their workplace and earn credits while being paid.
If you failed a course or quit a course, you may qualify for credit recovery or credit continuation.
What does the R.E.A.L. Program Offer?
- Students can earn credits
- Recover credits that you almost passed
- Continue credits that you did not finish
- Career Counselling
- Vocational Counselling
- Co-operative Education
- Apprenticeship training
What You’ll Need
- An original transcript from your previous school. We can help you get a copy, if you are unable.
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship (Birth Certificate, Passport, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
- Student activity fee ($25 per school year)
Contact your local AETC for information on the R.E.A.L. Program, and to book and appointment to register!
City of Kawartha Lakes