The Online Courses program allows students aged sixteen and over to earn high school credits from the comfort of their own homes, or by using a computer at any of the Adult & Alternate Education Centres to complete their high school diploma or to upgrade past courses. Online courses are part of our continuous intake program, which means that students can start a course at any time.
There are three options to register for Online Courses:
- Call Your Local AAEC Centre to set up an appointment;
- Walk-In Registrations. Our continuous intake process means that you can register at any time!
- Fill out the Online Registration Questionnaire and a representative will bein touch with you to set up a Registration appointment.
What You’ll Need
Bring the following paperwork and documentation:
- Proof of Citizenship (i.e. Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, etc.)
- Photo Identification (Driver’s License, Health Card, etc.)
- $25 Student Activity Fee
- Original Transcript From Your Previous School. We can help you get a copy if you are unable!
Online Courses Brochure
Our Online Courses program is operational on continuous intake, which means that students can start a course at any time.