Night School is available for those students who are unable to attend classes during the day and provides a pathway to graduation. Grade 11 and 12 English are offered at workplace and college levels. Registration for Night School is offered twice a year (once a semester) and is only offered at the Huntsville and Lindsay Adult & Alternate Education Centres. To be eligible for Night School, students must be at least 16 years of age. It is important to note that Night School will only run if there are sufficient registration numbers.
There are three options to register for the Night School program:
- Call the Huntsville or Lindsay AAEC to set up an appointment;
- Walk-In Registrations. Our continuous intake process means that you can register at any time!
- Fill out the Online Registration Questionnaire and a representative will bein touch with you to set up a Registration appointment.
What You’ll Need
Bring the following paperwork and documentation:
- Proof of Citizenship (i.e. Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, etc.)
- Photo Identification (Driver’s License, Health Card, etc.)
- $25 Student Activity Fee
- Original Transcript From Your Previous School. We can help you get a copy if you are unable!
Select the Adult & Alternate Education Centre to see current Night School course availability.