Getting the word out about your new business venture!
Advertising can be expensive. This workshop series is a do it yourself solution to getting the word out about
your new business. Use your network, build your network and work your network to build your business.
Four sessions on Mondays from 1 to 4pm
November 13, 20, 27, Dec 4
Muskoka Small Business Centre,
158 Manitoba Street, Bracebridge
• call 705-646-9021 or register at the Muskoka Small Business office
• learn in a small group setting
• find out what social media consists of
• discover the benefits of using social media
• explore how to use social media
• learn how to set up a social media account and manage it
• use online forms
• 19 years of age or older
• Residents of Ontario
This workshop series is provided by the Literacy Basic Skills Program at Bracebridge Alternate Education and
Training Centre. As an Employment Ontario program we are funded in part by the Government of Canada and
the Government of Ontario and through the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement.