The Dual Credits program allows students to earn a high school and college credit at the same time. The Dual Credits program is run twice a year, and once per semester. Students must take a high school credit course at the Adult & Alternate Education Centre. The Dual Credits program is an excellent way to sample college, while working towards your secondary school diploma. To be eligible for Dual Credits, students must be between 17 and 19 years of age.
There are three options to register for the Dual Credits program:
- Call Your Local AAEC to set up an appointment;
- Walk-In Registrations. Our continuous intake process means that you can register at any time!
- Fill out the Online Registration Questionnaire and a representative will bein touch with you to set up a Registration appointment.
What You’ll Need
Bring the following paperwork and documentation:
- Proof of Citizenship (i.e. Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, etc.)
- Photo Identification (Driver’s License, Health Card, etc.)
- $25 Student Activity Fee
- Original Transcript From Your Previous School. We can help you get a copy if you are unable!