The Day School program is a high school credit program for students who wish to complete their high school diploma in a flexible, adult environment. The program is also open to students who have graduated high school but are looking to upgrade credits for work or post-secondary purposes. Day school runs from September to June each year and is broken into six-week block sessions. All classes are offered in a teacher taught setting. To be eligible for Day School at the Adult & Alternate Education Centre, students must be at least 16 years of age.
There are three options to register for Day School:
- Call Your Local AAEC Centre to set up an appointment;
- Walk-In Registrations. Our continuous intake process means that you can register at any time!
- Fill out the Online Registration Questionnaire and a representative will bein touch with you to set up a Registration appointment.
What You’ll Need
Bring the following paperwork and documentation:
- Proof of Citizenship (i.e. Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, etc.)
- Photo Identification (Driver’s License, Health Card, etc.)
- $25 Student Activity Fee
- Original Transcript From Your Previous School. We can help you get a copy if you are unable!